



-Let's see. Waking up at 4 a.m, then the time switching all around, and then getting fifteen minutes of
sleep on the airplane? That's a grand total of, what, 15 minutes of sleep while being awake for almost 48 hours? I think I'm about ready to pass out. My parents on the other hand, slept like a brick on the plane. Of course I'm the only one who can't get a second of shut eye while we're up in the air. Wow.
--We got to sit in first class the whole way there, and we get to again on the whole way back. My dad flys so much that he gets one free European upgrade per year. Pretty sweet, huh? Well, anyways, the seats in first class recline all the way flat, so that was pretty sweet. The only problem was that they weren't very comfortable..): bummer. But other than that, the flight was good, and there was little turbulence. Good thing too, that kind of stuff scares the crap out of me. But I think the coolest thing about that flight was that just before dawn, when I looked out on the ocean, I could see all the lights from the boats. Hands down, that is the coolest thing I have ever seen.
---Well, right now we're in a cute little hotel in Austria. This hotel is where part of The Sound Of Music was filmed. You know when they're coming out of the water between those horse things? That's the hotel we're at.
----We also went to this castle today, and it was bitter cold. And then we thought we could ride this train up to the top, and walk down the other side. But could we? No. So we're all tired and sore, it's freezing and almost dark, and we have to walk back to our hotel. Not exactly my idea of fun..But oh well. We're safe and sound now, and that's all that matters.
-----On our way out from the airport we drove on the Autobahn with our "cool" little Volvo station wagon. I would have to say that the Autobahn is the second coolest thing I have ever seen. No speed limits? Sign us up(:
---Well, my eyelids are drooping, and I'm sure your tired of reading this.
So have a good day, and a good nights rest. I'm off to bed.
-Annie
sleep on the airplane? That's a grand total of, what, 15 minutes of sleep while being awake for almost 48 hours? I think I'm about ready to pass out. My parents on the other hand, slept like a brick on the plane. Of course I'm the only one who can't get a second of shut eye while we're up in the air. Wow.--We got to sit in first class the whole way there, and we get to again on the whole way back. My dad flys so much that he gets one free European upgrade per year. Pretty sweet, huh? Well, anyways, the seats in first class recline all the way flat, so that was pretty sweet. The only problem was that they weren't very comfortable..): bummer. But other than that, the flight was good, and there was little turbulence. Good thing too, that kind of stuff scares the crap out of me. But I think the coolest thing about that flight was that just before dawn, when I looked out on the ocean, I could see all the lights from the boats. Hands down, that is the coolest thing I have ever seen.
---Well, right now we're in a cute little hotel in Austria. This hotel is where part of The Sound Of Music was filmed. You know when they're coming out of the water between those horse things? That's the hotel we're at.
----We also went to this castle today, and it was bitter cold. And then we thought we could ride this train up to the top, and walk down the other side. But could we? No. So we're all tired and sore, it's freezing and almost dark, and we have to walk back to our hotel. Not exactly my idea of fun..But oh well. We're safe and sound now, and that's all that matters.
-----On our way out from the airport we drove on the Autobahn with our "cool" little Volvo station wagon. I would have to say that the Autobahn is the second coolest thing I have ever seen. No speed limits? Sign us up(:
---Well, my eyelids are drooping, and I'm sure your tired of reading this.
So have a good day, and a good nights rest. I'm off to bed.
-Annie
Shweet! The hills are alive....in the Holdsworth vacation. The architecture looks awesome. :)
ReplyDelete