Thursday, April 1, 2010

Phili cheese stake.





Well everyone,
We just landed in good ol' Philidelphia! We're just chillin in the lounge, the US Airways Onvoy Lounge, if you want to get all technical. Our flight leaves at 6:30 p.m. Phili time (4:30 for all you Utah folks.)
So that gives us, let's see, 3 hours to kill? So that's 3 hours of just sitting in this lounge thing, waiting. Oh joyus.
Anyways,
The flight from PHX was long, but smooth. The family all woke up at 4 a.m. at Uncle Johns house and journeyed to the airport. Waking up at 4 a.m. on a vacation sure is fun. Let me tell you!
Well. The flight, as I said before, was smooth with little turbulance. We all caught some shut eye that we missed out on the night before. All in all, it was pretty good. Better than school, anyway(:
Well, there will be more when we land in Munich.
Happy april fools day(: if only we were at the house,,,,so many good ideas![:
-Annie

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I am diggin' that 2nd picture. It looks like the seat pillow/ headrest thing is the other earmuff on Mike. It looked funny to me. Yea... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Off you go. By the way, I LOVE your fabulous scarf. I can just imagine Suze smelling her goodies on the plane. :) Joe wants to see pics of Mike's new hat. Gute Nacht! (That's "Good Night" in that there fancy German language.)

    ReplyDelete